Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fun Things To Do

I found out some fun things to do coming up in the next few months and only two of the three are going to hurt my diet! Where did I find these things out, well I can't tell you. Well, I could but then I'd have to kill you! Just kidding! I got them off some of my homeschooling groups and thought that I would pass them on to you!

FREE Ben and Jerry's Cone Day on April 29th. Click on the link to find the one closest to you. For those of you who live near us the closest place is in Rancho Cucamonga. But hey, it's FREE Ben and Jerry's--it's worth a little drive!

$.31 cent scoops of ice cream at Baskin Robbins on April 30th from 5-10pm. Again click on the link to find the store closest to you. We have one just a couple blocks away from our house! I LOVE ice cream--hence why I need to shed a few pounds!

And now the third and final--select AMC Theaters are going to start their summer movie extravaganza in June. Again click on the link to find a participating theater near you. The closet one to us is the AMC Tyler Galleria 16 in Riverside. This year they will be charging $1 per person--it might be worth it if they are showing a movie that your kids love. The movies start at 10:00am each Wednesday.

Here is the lineup:
June 25--Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
July2--The Waterhorse
July9--Alvin and the Chipmunks
July 16--Shrek the Third
July 23--Bee Movie
July 30--Surf's Up
August6--TMNT
That's all the fun stuff that I know of right now, if I hear of anything else I will keep you posted!

1 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

I don't know how you find out about this stuff. Hey, I'm all for the dollar movie--too bad we live in timbucktoo and their isn't an AMC for at least 100 miles! Hope you enjoy all the fun events! Get some good ice cream for me!;)